I made four travel blankets for our trip to Europe. I enjoyed having mine but they sure were a pain to carry through airports and train stations, despite the design that attached to luggage.
I did redecorate my kitchen a little- nothing too major. These curtains were purchased and just had to be shortened.
I really love it but I WILL NEVER MAKE ANOTHER!
I HATE paper piecing.
So, there is my very unproductive year.
Things I did accomplish:
- not killing my two teenagers- they are still around and I kinda like them....
- family trip to Europe
- took on some major extra duties at work
- became the secretary of the Choir Board- my daughter is the President of her school choir & drama so I am doing all I can to help her out in her very busy senior year
- lost almost 30 pounds since August
- currently teaching my son to drive
- currently the head of the Graduation committee at my school
- Hosted most of the family Holiday Celebrations and Birthdays throughout the year
- Kept my husband from beheading 4 poodles
- ran a little and participated in one race
- managed to keep a very MESSY house- no accomplishments there...
Goals for 2016
- Figure out this new Weight Watchers system so that it will work for me and I can continue on my weight loss journey
- Get back to running & other forms of exercise- elliptical trainer, hiking, etc.
- clean out the clutter this year
- get my daughter situated for college in the Fall
- get my son a driver's license before my daughter leaves in the fall- otherwise I will end up driving him to school every day- he goes out of district so no bus.
- get my son a car before my daughter leaves with her's in the fall
- get some UFOs finished!!!!- aiming for at least one per month, hopefully more!
MOST IMPORTANTLY- I AIM FOR ALL MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS TO HAVE A HAPPY, HEALTHY YEAR!
Happy Stitching in 2016,
With bistroMD you know that not only will you get gourmet entrees, but that every entree and every day in bistroMD's weight loss programs will be balanced to bistroMD's specific nutritional platform to promote healthy diets.ReplyDelete
STEP 1 - Select one of the diet plans for 5 to 7 days of meals.
STEP 2 - View your menu before ordering and choose the meals you want for each day and week.
STEP 3 - Order your diet plan.
STEP 4 - Your meals are delivered to your door.
GET STARTED NOW - delivered to your doorstep.
New Diet Taps into Revolutionary Plan to Help Dieters LOSE 15 Pounds within Only 21 Days!ReplyDelete