Sunday, January 3, 2016

Please join me...


Good morning all,
I hope this 3rd day of 2016 finds you all doing exactly what you love!

I wanted to let you all know that my blog has moved.  The new address is andragayle.wordpress.com.  A link to today's post is below...

https://andragayle.wordpress.com/2016/01/03/the-view-over-my-coffee-cup/

My new blog is called "Alive and Piecing"  It is certainly a quilting blog but will have multiple pages concerning family and health as well.

I will be kicking off my new blog with a Month by Month Row by Row, starting January 15th!  Hope you all will join me.  The goal is to use fabrics from your stash!!!!.  I will be using bright colors with modern themes along with black, white and grey.  Hint- think animals!

Hope to see you there,
Andra

1 comment:

Followers

Blog Archive