I made four travel blankets for our trip to Europe. I enjoyed having mine but they sure were a pain to carry through airports and train stations, despite the design that attached to luggage.
I did redecorate my kitchen a little- nothing too major. These curtains were purchased and just had to be shortened.
I really love it but I WILL NEVER MAKE ANOTHER!
I HATE paper piecing.
So, there is my very unproductive year.
Things I did accomplish:
- not killing my two teenagers- they are still around and I kinda like them....
- family trip to Europe
- took on some major extra duties at work
- became the secretary of the Choir Board- my daughter is the President of her school choir & drama so I am doing all I can to help her out in her very busy senior year
- lost almost 30 pounds since August
- currently teaching my son to drive
- currently the head of the Graduation committee at my school
- Hosted most of the family Holiday Celebrations and Birthdays throughout the year
- Kept my husband from beheading 4 poodles
- ran a little and participated in one race
- managed to keep a very MESSY house- no accomplishments there...
Goals for 2016
- Figure out this new Weight Watchers system so that it will work for me and I can continue on my weight loss journey
- Get back to running & other forms of exercise- elliptical trainer, hiking, etc.
- clean out the clutter this year
- get my daughter situated for college in the Fall
- get my son a driver's license before my daughter leaves in the fall- otherwise I will end up driving him to school every day- he goes out of district so no bus.
- get my son a car before my daughter leaves with her's in the fall
- get some UFOs finished!!!!- aiming for at least one per month, hopefully more!
MOST IMPORTANTLY- I AIM FOR ALL MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS TO HAVE A HAPPY, HEALTHY YEAR!
Happy Stitching in 2016,