After watching the movie Julie and Julia, I have decided to make a lofty goal of my own.
My goal is to FINISH 12 quilts this coming year, 2010. Since I already have at least that many started, it really shouldn’t be that hard, right?
Here is the list of ones I remember right now, that need to be finished:
· Quilt for my mom and dad that needs to be bound after just a bit more quilting
· Wallhanging with my wedding vows on it
· Mystery from Quiltville
· 2..no, 3 asian wallhangings for my living room wall
We are already up to 6 quilts…
· Half square triangle of civil war era fabrics
· Butterfly round quilt with wedge ruler
· Blue and yellow baby quilt
· Blue, white and purple foundation double wedding ring bed quilt
· Day at the fair quilt-pink and green
· My son’s red and black quilt- not started but I have all the fabric
· Christmas lap quilt
That is already 13. I am sure I will remember more to add to this list later.
That doesn’t include all the patterns I have and fabric just waiting to be dedicated to a certain pattern.
Wish me luck! Anyone want to join me in my challenge?