Monday, January 25, 2010

New picture for behind my title

I added a picture to my title!! The sun bonnet sue is a quilt I made for my daughter's bed years ago-just as she was moving from crib to big girl bed.  It is getting worn out around the edges so I have hung it up in our stairway instead of her using it.  I guess that means i need to make her a new one-she will probably help me this time!
The leaf quilt was made by my husband.  It is the first and only quilt he has ever pieced and then he hand quilted it.  I can't get him to do any more-except he recently started a Hawaiian hand applique. He is really very good-I think it is the engineer in him-it comes out in perfect points and stitches!   

I got some tic tac toe blocks done today for the Block Lotto for January.  If you are interested in joining, see the block lotto link on my sidebar under my blogs.
Here are the ones I made.  They are so simple and fun to put together!
I also made a little quilt out of some scraps from quilts for my round robin group.  I hope it will be finished very soon so that I can post pics!
Though I have already finished my January project towards my goal, I would love to be able to get a little ahead and get a second one finished before the week is up.

1 comment:

Followers

Blog Archive