Friday, December 30, 2011

Quilts & Projects completed in 2011

Baby quilt for my niece
February Mini


Table Topper for my Mom


Cell phone holder for myself


Mom and Dad's 50th Anniversary Memory Quilt


Baby quilt for a friend at work

Alex's Tic Tac Toe


String Baby quilt for another friend at work


Baby quilts for my sister's friend who has twin boys


Memory Quilt for my cousin


World quilt for my classroom
Seat cover for my classroom


Doll quilt for my cousin's daughter
Christmas Tree Mystery
Quilt for doll house bed for a friend's granddaughter


Alex's Orca Pillow
Lilly's Love pillow
Monkey for my sister
doll nightgowns for my cousin's daughter
Doll house for my cousin's daughter
I was actually surprised to realize that I had completed 20 items.  I was thinking it was less than 1 per month.  Guess I made up for it in November and December. 

I would like to complete at least 12 UFOs in the next year.  I may even get one more completed this year-I just have one and a half rows of quilting left and then binding it.  We will see...

3 comments:

  1. I really am liking that tic-tac-toe quilt. Where would a lazy person, who doesn't want to do the math ,like me find that pattern? When looking thorugh my completed projects I too was amazed at just how much I had gotten done. Looking forward to even more finishes in 2012.
    Happy New Year!
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. All amazing finishes; the Tic-Tac-Toe quilt needs to be added to my "someday" list!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive