Friday, January 15, 2010

Quiltathon Weekend

Oh, I am SOOOO glad it is finally the weekend!
I hear this one is a quiltathon for quilters far and wide.  I can't wait to get started but will have to do a basketball game and grocery shopping first.  It will probably be well into Saturday afternoon before I am on track.  I hope to get a bunch of quilts sandwiched and I know my mom would be thrilled if I would get her quilt finished and bound.  It is going to require a lot more quilting than I had remembered! 
My daughter and I went to a quilt shop sale this evening and she spent more than I did!  Which just means most of the fabric I bought were for her to use instead of me.  I have successfully passed on the quilting sickness... I mean gene.
I hope that when Monday afternoon comes around, I will have a picture of the second finished quilt of 2010 but no promises!  I am sure I will have a lot of pictures for you though. 
Keeping up with all these blogs by other quilters just gives me hundreds more ideas that I have to try!  So many fabrics and patterns and so little time...Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive