Sunday, February 7, 2010

Safe Haven Block #1

Yesterday I wanted to get all of my blocks of the month and small step projects done for this month.  However, this little baby ended up taking me 3 hours.  It is the first block of the Safe Haven quilt I am doing with a friend.  I decided to go with the color scheme that matched the pattern rather than the peach and green I had originally thought about.  Those fabrics are going into a block of the month from www.blockcentral.com called Sentimental Journey.  
I wanted to just work on a UFO today that just needs quilting and binding but I still have all my other BOM projects now that didn't get finished.  Plus, I have a VERY MESSY home and some planning for teaching tomorrow.  What is a quilter to do???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive