Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Where did the weekend go? Is there another one soon?

 
Here is my latest block for the Underground Railroad quilt.   It is called the Carpenter's Wheel.  It took me about an hour and a half this evening.  

 
This is the first block from the Sentimental Journey BOM from blockcentral.com
I finished it this weekend.  I need to get started on the block for this month!!!

 
For anyone who is working on the Ms. Moen Spring Mystery, here are my strips and the squares made from the scraps are at the top of the picture.  I have actually put these together into their 3 strip blocks and can't, for the life of me, figure out how they are going to go together after that!  Guess I have to wait until Monday to find out.  

 
Here are some of the tic tac toe blocks I have been receiving in the mail from winning the Block Lotto last month.  I will be getting a total of 48 blocks, including 7 that I created myself.  the colors are so bright!  I am thinking of putting them together with a variety of bright squares, in which case, I should be able to make 2 twin size quilts-one for each kid!  
This may be the most fun I have ever had quilting!!

Goals for this weekend-finish the log cabin quilt for Mom & Dad!!!
Quilt & Finish the tic tac toe baby quilt !
Any time left after that will  be spent on a "Quilts for Kids" quilt probably. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive