Sunday, August 29, 2010

weekend results

Well, I didn't get that donation quilt all finished because I kept having issues.  It is still on the frame and needs about 3 or 4 more rows of quilting.
I did get a Quilts for kids top together which will probably go on the frame next-it should.  But, I have a bunch of quilts lined up waiting for their turn on the frame too.

I did not make any progress on my charm pack quilt along or the raggedy ann & andy blocks.

I did get some ironing and cleaning done though.  Plus,we spent a nice relaxing time at the park this afternoon.  I didn't walk, I just sat in the cool grass and enjoyed the scenery:  Sandia mountains, clear blue sky, my son playing basketball and my daughter practicing volleyball with her dad.


Monday, here we come...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive