Saturday, February 12, 2011

Some Quilting!

 Finally, some time spent at the sewing machine.  Here is a table topper for Valentines that I finally got around to quilting.  I wonder if I will get it and the matching table runner bound before Monday...

I practiced a large variety of quilting on here with my Bernina Stitch regulator.  It had been a long time since I had used it.
 A little closer view...
 This is one I quilted for my Mom.  She made it for a friend who just had a baby boy. 
Hope she likes it.
 Here you can see that I used a variegated green and yellow thread.  Looks really nice on the white.


And, here is the back...

I got it all done, pulled it out of the frame and then noticed that I had missed 3 spirals so that is why I hooked up my Bernina stitch regulator to begin with. 

That is nice soft flannel on the back and I used a double layer of batting so it is nice and squishy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive