Friday, February 25, 2011

What a week it has been...

TGIF!  I wish the weekend was going to last for a month!  But, we all know that Monday will come much too fast!
Unfortunately my son has been chased down by the flu we have all been running from around here.  He has had a fever for 3 days now.  I think my husband may be on his way under too.  The worst part is that my son won't be able to play in his Basket Ball tournament tomorrow.  And, he is in no shape to root them on from the sidelines either. 
The only squares and matching seams I have been seeing around here this week are in the new tile floor in our home office.  It looks great!  Our friend who did it for us really did a magnificent job!  Maybe I will get a photo up tomorrow. 
Hope to do some sewing tomorrow but one never can tell.  There is so much to do around the house.  Now that the tile is finished, someone (me) has to paint the baseboards and get them back on.  Then someone (yep, probably me) will need to move the things back in the office and straighten up the mess that all this caused in the rest of the house. 
The less sewing I get to lately, the longer my project list gets for Spring Break!  I am sure I need a year instead of a week.
Happy living, sewing, quilting, or whatever it is you do this weekend!

1 comment:

  1. LOL..."I'm sure I need a year and not just a week"....too funny!

    You may not be getting time on your sewing machine, but your office will be AMAZING! Be sure to share pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive