Monday, May 30, 2011

Double Delight Progress...

...or lack thereof...
Flimsy by this weekend?  Not sure, with Basketball camp and errands to run, and a VERY MESSY house to clean, we will just have to see...





This is also waiting patiently on the machine, to be quilted.  Been there since Friday or Saturday...
I think it will be a Quilts for Kids donation when it is all done.  I have a few of those to finish up and get mailed out this summer.


And, a little glimpse of the panel that I am dressing up for my classroom.  I am planning on making a cover for my desk chair also. 


It has been a very busy but enjoyable weekend.  Yesterday was swimming with the cousins and then a BBQ for my husband's work.  Today we got a lot done- some new cabinets put together for the bathrooms, cleared out a cupboard in the garage, mowed the lawn- if we accomplish this much every weekend this summer, my house might actually be de-cluttered before school starts again. 

2 comments:

  1. I'll repeat what I wrote on Angela's (soscrappy's) blog...
    "Three more days...
    Three more days...
    Three more days..."

    My slower-paced summer schedule is getting nearer....and I can't WAIT after reading up on your summer schedule so far... :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...and about the "messy house" syndrome...

    I feel "slow-n-steady-wins-the race" is the best policy for house work :0)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive