Tuesday, May 3, 2011

new Sookie book

So, I am 5 chapters in to the new Sookie book and loving it.  It has been a while since I sat and devoured a book.  I should be loading a quilt on the machine and getting cruising but I just can't bring myself to do it.  Maybe tomorrow or the next day.  Even knowing that I need it finished by the end of this weekend isn't motivating enough to get going.  I am being a lazy butt for sure. 

15 more days of school.  I am dragging.  I could really use a week at a nice quiet beach.  That's not gonna happen this summer though-unless Virginia Beach is quieter than I think it is-and I will probably only be there for one day. 

Anxious for my interview.  Wish I could get it over with so I wouldn't have to keep worrying about what to say.    I am gaining confidence though so I guess it is okay to wait until Thursday.  Already been thinking about what kind of quilt to make to hang on my office wall.  Isn't that a nice thought, an office?  Okay so that is really getting ahead of myself but it doesn't hurt to dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive