Thursday, May 26, 2011

pineapple blocks- WOW this is my 200th post!

Here are my entries for this month's block lotto.  I love this block!  I made five other's just for myself and will continue to add to them because I must have a quilt for my bed with these.  I am very tempted to go cut up my whole stash into 2" strips!  This is made from the Bonnie Hunter pattern on her website.  Easy, quick, gorgeous, and uses up scraps!

I did have another finish on Saturday but I rushed it to its' recipient so fast that I FORGOT to take a PICTURE!  I couldn't believe it!  but, it was a nice green/white/pink quilt with a few pictures of her daughters mixed in.  It was for my cousin.  I requested a picture of it so if they send me one, I will post it for all to see. 


Here is a picture of my daughter, on her way to sing in the talent show.  She did an excellent job.  I was less than thrilled, as a mom, when she got a "cat call" as she came on stage- but she loved it!  I am so proud of her, I would never have had the nerve to get up on stage in front of the whole middle school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive