Sunday, May 8, 2011

What a great Mother's Day!

I started the day with a Denise Austin Workout, later, I grabbed a nap with my hubby, then I finished quilting a quilt made by my Mom.  My Hubby went grocery shopping without me-LOVE IT!  and he brought home Indian Food for dinner-love it too!  I got the monkey quilts bound for my sister to send to her friend- finally.  I am sure the babies are a month old by now.  The only way my day could be more perfect is if I didn't have to go to work tomorrow!
Here is the back of  my Mom's quilt.  Turquoise thread on black.  


Here is the front of the quilt- made by my mom. 

 Here are the twin monkey quilts finally finished!
and here are the backs. 

Hope everyone got to do just what they wanted for Mother's Day!

two weeks and two days of school left.  That's 12 actual days.  I think I can, I think I can...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive