Sunday, December 11, 2011

I've been working hard this week...

First, I want to give you a glimpse of what is on the quilt machine.  Another 2 hours or less and I would be done but I am pooped.
This is a pantograph pattern from www.patternman.com (I think that is it, it might be thepatternman.com)

Can you see the cowboy hat?

How about the sheriff's star in the next picture?


I love that star!!!


Cowboy boot...

and the gun.  I know- it is really hard to see here.  It is also really slow going so I have actually been alternating between some free motion "rope" and this pattern.  I still have about 1/3 of the quilt to go which should really be only 3 or 4 more passes.

And this is a project I am working on for my daughter who loves the Beatles-shh- its a secret- hope to get it made into a pillow by Christmas.  This pattern is from Elefantz Home Magazine-by Jenny at www.elefantz.com  She does lovely embroidery and quilt projects.
I am still planning on adding some "flower power" before I quilt it and make it into a pillow cover which I will then make a pillow form for.

Don't know what sort of pillow to make for my boy but I usually try to basically balance out their gifts-giving similar or equal type items- so I may have to think of something. 

I wanted to get my daughter's oriental quilt quilted and bound for Christmas but don't think I am going to get to that.

I have other projects I am working on too.  Really dying to show them all to you-soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive