Thursday, June 28, 2012

A Day in the Life...

Here are snapshots of my life from 2 days ago...
My son, in his pajamas, working on the computer with Sophie curled up behind him, as usual.

Block I recieved from Raelene for Block Swap Adventure.  I enjoyed looking at it again as I drank my coffee.  Thanks, Ralene, I love it!



An early morning walk through my garden starting with my new pergola, all decked out with seating.


 Some of my best looking flowers...






Sophie all decked out with my butterfly bush.  It is really beatiful this year!

Tess is not as easy to catch a photo of but she did a pretty good job here. 

Here is the mess in my quilting room that had kept me from getting any real quilting done for a long time.

So, I got to work organizing a little and managed to get a quilt on the machine...
Here it is, ready to go. 
This is a quilt my cousin made for the impending birth of her first grandchild. 
Up close view...the nursery is done in these colors.
This quilt is now quilted and binding is in progress as we look at this lovely picture. 

And, last but not least, a view of my stairway.  I recently changed out the quilt.  I am really enjoying it. 

So, that is a peek into my life, skipping the messy house part of course. 

I am off to load another quilt onto the machine.  Still have to piece the back so it may take me all day at the rate I am moving this morning. 

Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive