Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Headache = quilting

I have a killer headache this morning- either dehydration or lack of caffeine yesterday- not sure which but it is certainly going to prevent me from running this morning.  So, that means I am headed to the quilt room with cup of coffee in hand to load a quilt on the machine and see if I can make some progress.  Wish me luck.  Taxi service and errands start at a little before 10am.  The day is pretty much full from that point on. 
I am thinking that I need to create my own At-Home Quilting Retreat!  A week of nothing but quilting.  I wonder if that is possibly in the cards for this summer???
I have also noticed that I haven't taken any pictures in a long time-not of my kiddos or of my quilts or of my garden, so, I am hoping to do some photographic chronicling of the summer very soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive