Saturday, June 9, 2012

Working weekend

All of my weekends seem to be working weekends!  Today we made 2 trips to the storage shed, took a trip to a consignment store, cleaned out boxes from storage and the truck is full for another trip to Goodwill, and we worked on the pergula some. 
I think it is going to look very nice when we get finished with it. 

I didn't get out to run this evening as I had planned but I worked hard all day.  May not make it out to run tomorrow either, we will have to see.  Hard to drag myself out there when it is still over 80 degrees when the sun is down. 

For those who are awaiting projects for which I am very far behind- I am really sorry.  I will try to get them done in the next few days.  I may have time in the sewing room on Monday. 

Happy Summer!  Happy Working Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive