Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Some of my favorite things...

A lap full of poodles.  Oliver, on the left is the newest addition.  I saw his picture online at a shelter and we just had to include him in our bunch.  He is 8 years old, the same age as Sophie (middle) and about 2 years older than Tess (right).  They are all getting along wonderfully!

My new Keurig machine...it is my Birthday month after all and I have wanted oen for a while now.  It is soooo cool!

A lovely arrangement for Thanksgiving decor.  I worked as a floral designer way back in college and I love creating arrangements but rarely get the chance.  Would still be designing flowers if the pay and hours were family friendly.

And just in case you weren't aware...it is about 48 days 'til Christmas!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive