Monday, July 29, 2013

Finishes for 2013 January- July

Summer is ending and I would like to recap some of what has gotten done around here, although I am sure I will be disappointed when I look at the real number of items.
Let's see...
January- for a customer.  Still Love this quilt!

Not sure what happened to the pictures from when it is completed!
February - a belated Doll Quilt Swap

March - His and hers lap quilts for my husband's aunt and uncle.


Quilts without Measure- class
There is another one very similar, not sure where pictures of it ended up. 

April- purse for my daughter. 

It's already almost worn out.
Basket ball quilt for my son's best friend- May


May- Pagoda wall hanging.  The black and white one has not been quilted yet. 
 June- quilted panel and got both my minis quilted finally. 

They now have bindings and are doing their duty as table toppers in my living room. 




These two quilt as you go table runners got finished in July, ready for a demo in September.  

Wow, that is not much compared to all the work I have been doing!
I do have about 5 quilts waiting to have the binding sewn down by hand though.  Then I have two or three that just need borders and about 20 that are half way pieced.
I need to get moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive