Sunday, December 15, 2013

My first Easy Street Block...

Here is my first Easy Street  block put together.  Finally!  Just 15 more of these and then there is that second block to do also.  Maybe by New Year's...

I have been feeling kinda Grinchy the last couple of days.  Want to be in my sewing room rather than doing all the other stuff I have to do.  My husband just brought me a glass of wine, without my asking for it.  I am thinking he is probably trying to tell me something.  Thanks, I needed that.

Tomorrow is customer quilting, as are Tuesday and Wednesday,  Grocery store and cleaning house are on the list this week too so don't know when I will get back to selfish sewing...

Have a lovely week!

1 comment:

  1. I love your color choices--the center just pops out so nicely...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive