Thursday, February 6, 2014

Valentine Inspiration


So, with Valentine's day just around the corner, I was inspired to dig out these heart blocks that I won from blocklotto.com years ago.  I had started putting the variety of settings with them a long time ago but this month I wanted it finished!
I can't wait to get it on the longarm for some free motion quilting!  The backing is going to be that grey with the daisies on it.  I have a few more hearts left so one of them will probably serve as my label, just need to get it embroidered.  The quilt is a little short for a twin bed so I guess you would call it lap size.
I think it looks mostly pink but my husband said it is orange.  I was planning on binding it in orange.  I auditioned borders but decided I liked it this way best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive