Saturday, December 27, 2014

Vacation Reading

Books I have finished reading this week...
I really loved this book.  My husband, who is also reading it, was surprised that I would enjoy it.  He thought it was maybe too "technical" for me but, no, I LOVED IT!

Just this morning I finished
All I can say is "WOW!"  I did not see that coming.  Be sure to have a box of Kleenex ready near the end.  It was really great!

I am also currently reading "A Sudden Light" and listening to "The Drums of Autumn". 
After a walk with the dog, maybe I will spend some time stitching...


2 comments:

  1. Oh thanks for the book tips! I started reading Drums of Autumn but got bogged down in detail--which is not like me--will have to give it another try...love that series--especially the first book...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Outlander series but I LISTEN to them rather than reading- otherwise I would never make it through those thick books.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive