Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Chunky Strip Race

I started what I call a Chunky Strip Race this morning.  Its with 3.5 inch strips rather than with 2.5 which would be a Jelly Roll Race.
Here are my colors.  Its actually an experiment.  I used twice as much orange as the other colors so I am hoping for a mostly orange & somewhat modern look.
After 2 hours, I only have it sewn into two rows.  Not exactly a lightning speed race...

I started with about 8 yards of fabric so I am expecting a big quilt top that I can trim to the size I want and use the left over pieces on the back.



And here is a glimpse at the lovely weather outside my sewing room window.  It was fun to look up from these bright colors to see big, fat flakes falling.

Earlier today, I sat down and made a list of some of the most pressing quilt projects that are started and I hope to get finished this year.  I have come up with 28 so far without even looking through the mess in the sewing room.

Right now I think I will start some laundry and hop on the elliptical machine, since I am not being successful in following my Weight Watchers these past couple of weeks. Hope the motivation returns soon!

1 comment:

  1. Do you understand there's a 12 word sentence you can communicate to your crush... that will induce deep feelings of love and instinctual appeal to you buried within his heart?

    Because hidden in these 12 words is a "secret signal" that triggers a man's impulse to love, adore and look after you with his entire heart...

    12 Words That Fuel A Man's Love Instinct

    This impulse is so built-in to a man's genetics that it will make him try better than ever before to take care of you.

    In fact, triggering this all-powerful impulse is so important to achieving the best possible relationship with your man that once you send your man one of the "Secret Signals"...

    ...You will instantly notice him open his soul and heart for you in a way he's never expressed before and he will recognize you as the one and only woman in the universe who has ever truly interested him.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive