Saturday, February 27, 2010

a cold day

no, not in temperature...I have my daughter's cold.  Hers is going away and mine is coming full force.  I did manage a little bit of quilting today, a basketball game (they lost and my son was very disappointed that they weren't moving on any further in the Championship), and a nap.  I finished my block lotto blocks for March so I am ahead of the game there.  I did a wee bit of hand quilting- I am not very good at it!  I also cut out and started a quilt that is going to go together very quickly.  Can't show you much  because all I have worked on in the last few days are for round robins, block lotto or gifts for friends-none of these can be posted in case someone sees that shouldn't.
After watching the 4 man bobsled team get gold, I can head off to bed and hope my cold is not worse tomorrow.  I have loaded up on vitamin c, echinacea, and liquids today. 
Hope I  make some progress on a project tomorrow.  I also have to grade tests on Ancient Rome.
Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive