Saturday, March 20, 2010

Quilting with a friend

Today I actually had some time to quilt with a friend.  We worked on our safe haven block for this month.  Here it is.
I am very happy with how it turned out.  Hers was even better though!


Later this evening I worked on a quilt for one of my daughter's friends.  The picture doesn't do it justice...
Tomorrow I will add the outside border and hopefully get it sandwiched so my daughter can start quilting it.  She wants to applique her friend's name on it so I will have to put that on the outside border.  We have to get this finished by next Saturday!  Wish us luck!


I only have one more day left in my Spring Break.  Monday its back to school for the last 9 weeks.  I hope summer comes fast!  I have so much quilting to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive