Thursday, March 31, 2011

Almost the weekend

I have a student who starts telling me on Wednesday "It's almost Friday, Mrs. Ridout!"  I wish I had his enthusiasm that early in the week.  The truth is, until Friday afternoon at around 4PM, it isn't really Friday yet.  But, we DID do our last of this year's standardized tests today and, AMAZINGLY, my grades are all up to date.  The kids get a celebratory school wide movie tomorrow morning so I will actually get a chance to do some planning and maybe cleaning up the classroom.  So, really I am feeling the Friday thing right about now. 
My sewing machine is calling to me...
There is so much I want to get done this weekend, I know I will barely make a dent but weekend, here I come...
Wish you all the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive