Saturday, July 30, 2011

Last week of summer...

Well, we are heading into the last week of summer vacation.  There is so much to do to prepare for back to school.   I am thinking that my blog needs a new header also.  Maybe I will find time to work on a picture collage tomorrow.  My scrap quilt is coming along as my other projects are lining up and not waiting very patiently.  I hope I will find some time to get some of those looming quilts quilted and bound this week.  We will see.  The house is in better shape than it has been in a long while but my sewing room is a disaster.  I think there must have been an explosion in there. 
This quilt is supposed to hang in my classroom this year.  Guess I better get moving on it since I only have a week left. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive