Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas projects

Stocking stuffers completed!  Whoo Hoo!
Just a couple of  lap quilts, 2 pillows, finishing touches on that little doll house, and a Christmas wall hanging to finish and I will be done with the sewing part of what I would like to accomplish.  However, there is still a bedroom to clean, some closets to sort through, 3 bathrooms to scrub, laundry, food shopping, Christmas dinner to plan...all before I can even consider working on my Orca Bay Mystery which I am WAY behind on.
Guess I should think about eating lunch and showering since it is almost noon.
Oh, and we are getting some very wet snow that is deterring me from going to town for a couple of last minute things.
so, I will sew, I will sew, I will sew!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive