10 Good Reasons To Buy Fabric (Quilter's Quill- http://nmqa.wikispaces.com/file/view/QuiltersQuill.pdf )
1. It insulates the cupboard where it is kept.
2. It keeps the "economy" moving, it is my duty to support cotton farmers, textile mills and fabric shops.
3. It is less expensive and more fun than psychiatric care.
4. It's a contest – the one who dies with the most fabric wins.
5. It keeps without refrigeration, you don’t have to cook it to enjoy it, you’ll never have to feed it, change it, wipe it’s nose or walk it.
6. Like dust, it’s good for "protecting" previously empty spaces in the house, like
the ironing board, laundry basket, the dining room table etc.
7. It’s not immoral, illegal or fattening. It calms the nerves, gratifies the soul and makes me feel good.
8. Because it’s on "SALE."
9. Because I’m worth it.
10. And buy it now, before your husband retires and goes with you on all your shopping expeditions.
I like that last one!