Sunday, January 1, 2012

Orca Bay Progress

After almost 3 hours today, this is my progress on Orca Bay.  So much still to do...I did use some of my lovely red scraps for the centers because I did not have enough until this box arrived.

I did spend about an hour on this quilt today also.  That mess next to the blocks are the edges of the block.  I have really scrounged for scraps for these blocks and, I must confess, I did have to go purchase 3 quarter yard cuts.  I am still not sure if I will come up with enough.  I also have a new piece of white that will become the lattice. 

I also finished a new center for my Cotton Robin that I will need to get in the mail ASAP.  I did not like the one I had made and some of the points would have ended up cut off. 

Goals for tomorrow:
Laundry- it mutliplies really fast around here!
some more quilting
maybe organize the office- its a mess here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive