Saturday, January 21, 2012

Baby Quilt Along is quilted

I was going to call it quits around 8PM but there was only 3 more rows to do.  So, kept on going even though I didn't really feel like it.  Of course, I had to stop and wind a bobbin for the very last row!

But now, I am very glad it is quilted and I can sew the binding on tomorrow.  I am going to use silky blanket binding.  I love to use it on my baby blankets. 

The next quilt to go on to Lizzie is the one for my cousin that really should have been done before Christmas!  I still need to piece the back and then, hopefully, I will get it on the frame tomorrow.  Right after that one is another quilt for my cousin that she made for her daughter who is getting married in March.  If I go at a good pace, I should have no problem getting these BOTH done before then. 

I would also like to get back to Orca Bay and to my Bright and White quilt that is ready to sew rows together. 

So many quilts, so little time...

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are on a roll. Best of luck crossing all of that off the list.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive