Well, I did not get as much done as I had hoped...
The baby quilt has the binding sewn on and I just need to finish sewing it down by hand.
I did not get my cousin's quilt on the frame because the backing is about 6 inches short and I need to figure out a solution to that. I did get this one loaded onto the frame though and one row of quilting done.
I also got this quilt ready to tie...
It was hand pieced by my grandmother out of polyester knit. So far I have just been calling it "Granny Squares".
My husband and I decided that it needs to be tied at the corner of every 2 squares, so that is going to take a while. I originally thought we would sew on buttons for ties but I think I have given up on that idea and am going for using thick embroidery floss. It has flannel on the back and a polyester batting.
I have noticed that it is getting awfully close to my 300th post so I am thinking about getting together a little something for a giveaway. Check back soon.