Sunday, February 19, 2012

Finally, something to show...

First, one of my faithful quilting companions.  She felt she needed to be part of these pictures. 
This is Lillian's Tic Tac Toe quilt, made from block lotto blocks, finally quilted.  It is quilted with the "Floral Meander" pattern from thepatternman.com.

She still isn't crazy about the colors but she is not willing to give up the quilt to someone else I think.

This quilt took 1 hour to load onto the machine and 4 hours, 15 minutes to quilt.  There are 6 and a half rows of quilting.  It is really just a lap size quilt (not quite long enough for a twin bed) so that is a lot of quilting time I think.

Here is the back...

Not a complicated design but it does take a little longer than some others. 

Well, I finally have this quilt off the machine and can focus on piecing the back and loading the quilt that my cousin made for her daughter.  Gotta get that one done this week!!!!!

I also have to sew down the binding on that baby quilt-the shower is this Thursday!

Take Care,

2 comments:

  1. That is a cute quilt. My cats like to get into the picture too.

    http://richardquilts.blogspot.com
    Stop by for my quilt givaway to guess my babys b-day and weight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My grands get in most of mine. Beautiful quilt!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive