Thursday, April 12, 2012

Lost in the end of school drag race...

I can't believe how long it has been since I have actually done any quilting!  I am lost in the end of school stuff that, even though it is still 6 weeks away, has started swamping me.  The drag part is me dragging my self to school every day when it is the last place I want to be.  I have two quilting projects that have to see attention this weekend because they have to get in the mail next week!!  But there is so much other stuff going on-school, nice weather for healthy walks, messy house, building a deck with gazebo, reading, and we still haven't done the spring yard cleanup yet.  I think my son needs to do his science fair project soon too. 
Hopefully I will have a decent picture to show you soon. 
Thanks to a special friend who helped me locate some of the fabric pictured in my last post!  She was a super sleuth!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive