Thursday, May 31, 2012

Running

Went running again this morning.  30 minutes of running/walking- this is my 4th or 5th time out and I can already tell that I am doing more running than walking-lots better than the first time. 
It doesn't hurt that I have been doing a lot of heavy duty cleaning and lifting in between since we are doing a major clean out of the house and are also working on a small deck with pergula in the back yard. 
No quilting to show, though I am at the deadline for some projects and have to force myself into the sewing room either today or tomorrow.  Hard to do with such a mess around here. 
Anyway, some day, maybe, my calves will look as nice as those pictured above.  It has been a while though so who knows if they will ever be able to bounce back. 
Off to start laundry, and the dishwasher, and change sheets, and...well, you know.

1 comment:

  1. This running picture has been one of my favorites too. Too bad my legs are too short to EVER come close to those amazing long, lean calves shown :0)

    A big WOOHOO for your running successes. Hopefully some quilting motivation hit you to finish up your deadlines.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive