Sunday, October 14, 2012

Finishes...

Finally, I have some finishes to show.  They will all be added to my website and taken to the upcoming craft fairs.  This one is a baby blanket that I designed myself.  It ended up a bit larger than I thought it would. 
Here is the back.  The green fabric actually has white polka dots on it and was used for the binding as well. 
Here is a Halloween quilt that was started last year and I have finally finished. 
Here is a close up...
Here is the backing...
Here is an Autumn table runner made from the "Broken Dishes" pattern. 
Here is one of my first embroidery projects with my new machine that I have had about a month.  It is just a small wallhanging. 
As you can see, I have been working, just not getting things finished up until now. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive