Thursday, October 18, 2012

Thank Heaven for Productive Days

Here is one of the pillows I made yesterday.  I think it came out really cute.  Yesterday I accomplished 3 pillows, sewing on 3 bindings that now need to be stitched down by hand, creating a quilt as you go table runner,  and a quilt as you go baby quilt that needs binding sewn on.  I felt very productive.  I need about a month of those kind of days between now and the craft fair next week!
Man, do I have a mess all over my house!  Not sure how much more can get accomplished without stopping to clean and organize. 
I am also a month behind on my flying geese for the Hawaii Sunset quilt and I am pretty sure my partners may be giving up on me.  I promise, girls, I will get them done eventually!
Today I will be joining my guild to help stitch neck coolers that are headed to our service men and women.  Then there are always craft related errands to run and kids to drop off and pick up.  Hope you all have a blessed day!

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive