Sunday, December 16, 2012

Coral Garden aka Easy Street

Finally, after almost 2 full days of sewing, I am almost all caught up with Easy Street.
Here  you see just examples from each step...





I still have to join the flying geese into sets.  Hopefully I will have time to get that done before Friday.  Still, I am doing much better than on previous mysteries.
Here they are all together in the bin and, in the Ziploc bag are the extras- I cut WAY too many of step 1!. 
My husband and I got all the presents wrapped- there are a few still to pick up and then we can clean up the wrapping paper station & get it out of our way. 

9 more days til Christmas!  I can't believe it!


5 comments:

  1. Good morning, Andra! I just stopped by to look at your photos, and I love the direction your colors are going in. So feminine, so comforting. Your quilt is going to look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andra just love the color way on this. I mite just half to make two.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty colors, going to be so nice

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Andrea! I am doing Easy Street (but not linked up); I am a slow quilter -- I am still finishing up Part one!! I want my first mystery quilt experience to be a slow one==no deadlines, no rushing...I have to tell you that I LOVE your colors--so soft and pretty...Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your color choices, they're very pretty. I'll be happy to see how your quilt looks when it's done.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive