Sunday, December 30, 2012

Hawaii Sunset Progress



Here is where I am on the Hawaii Sunset quilt.  I still have to put the top and bottom row on each block and the then there is a lot more work for setting them together.  I am hoping this will be my finish for January but there is a lot going on this coming month so I am not sure. 

I hope you get to do just what you want to do for the last day of 2012 tomorrow!

Don't forget about the 4 Block a Week Quilt Along!  If you want to see the fabric requirements and sign up for the quilt block giveaway, follow the link below.  I promise, it is going to be a lot of fun and there are some great blocks!  I can hardly wait to post the first ones!

http://simplifyandquilt.blogspot.com/2012/12/fabric-requirements-giveaway.html

1 comment:

Followers

Blog Archive