Monday, May 27, 2013

Quilting class with Janie Donaldson

Yesterday I had the privilege of taking a feathers class with Janie Donaldson.  Here is some of my work...
These are my seaweed feathers.  I really like them!  Hardest part is getting them spaced correctly. 
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these ruffles.  As you can see, I am better on the top than on the bottom.  Gonna take some practice but I will definitely be using these often!
you will be seeing many practice pieces from me in the near future. 
Today I get to take the Quilt Magician class with Janie.
I actually have a Shirley Stitcher II that has been refurbished and is supposed to be able to do almost everything a Quilt Magician can do.  I have been using it since January but hope to learn lots about it today!

Hope everyone is having a very restful Memorial Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive