Sunday, June 16, 2013

Slow Progress

I am making slow progress on my Hawaii Sunset quilt...
My borders are ready to go as soon as I get this done...

The colors are not great from my phone pictures but it gives you a good idea.  This is only about 1/3 of the way finished.  I am taking my time, pinning all the seams and carefully sewing through each point. 
Yes, that is a poodle tail in the lower left corner.








Here is a closer picture.
Tomorrow I have to work on customer quilts, so not sure how far I will get on this.  I also have a small challenge quilt to work on that I have to finished about the same time I need this one done. 
Have a class this weekend and the next...gee, not sure when this will see more attention.  Guess I better get back to sewing it tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive