Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Sidetracked



So, I had to run some errands this morning and had my daughter with me.  We got a little sidetracked into a couple of antique shops.  She finally decided that it is fun looking at old stuff-since she found some jewelry to look at.
This lone star almost came home with me.  It is hand quilted but bound by machine.  Says it is from the 1930s.  Beautiful!
Loved this one, easy to reproduce in looks but mine will never FEEL like that one!

The wedding ring one was especially hard to leave there.  Again, made in the 30s.  LOVE IT!

Okay, back to work on that baby clothes quilt!

2 comments:

  1. Someday our quilts will also have "that feel."
    Someday our quilts will be in the antique shops for all the eyes to oogle over.

    Today, we simply enjoy the process of making "those quilts."
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep and we need to make sure we label them. I would have loved more info on these beauties!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive