Sunday, July 28, 2013

Late night stitching

Lizzie has been stitching on this one since 4pm.  That's 6 hours so far and it is only about 2/3rds of the way finished.
Looks like I will be up for awhile.  Can't turn it off and finish tomorrow because I won't be able to get it to nest correctly.  Good thing I just downloaded a good book on my nook.  So far it's very interesting...
I can't believe that we are going into the last 3 days of July!  Already have to go register the kids for school this week.  They start in less than 3 weeks.  Yikes!  I still have so much I want to do before then. 


2 comments:

  1. Thank goodness for books. We are on the downslide of our summer as well...WOW! August and for us in the great NW that means rain will be right around the corner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankfully we have been having some rain here in the desert southwest. Hope it continues!

    I was up until 2:30 am with that blasted quilt! Guess I learned my lesson about starting a quilt in the late afternoon.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive