Monday, October 21, 2013

Grants Quilt Show

I had a lovely time in Grants New Mexico where I had never been other than just driving through.  Tiny town, fabulous quilters!

There were two categories of challenge quilts.  One of them was called "dancing with chocolate".  Loved this quilt!
Another great french braid quilt!
I loved this person's use of the city fabric! 


Sunbonnet Sue in jail for touching the quilts.  Too funny!  A little quilt humor is always appreciated. 
This one won best of show!  No other explanation needed.  Again, too much paper piecing for me but absolutely stunning!!!!!!
This was my favorite scrap quilt of the show!  I may have to do one similar one day...
And here was the Bob's Sew and Vac display, featuring my quilts.  I never get tired of the tic tac toe one.  It may be the favorite of all the ones I have made, ever...

There were many more amazing quilts!
The ladies were so welcoming!
Thanks Grants, New Mexico!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful display of your work. No surprise here, I love the Tic-Tac-Toe one, too ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive