Monday, October 21, 2013

Where do I begin???

Man, oh man, it has been a busy month!  This past weekend was spent at home, with my family, finally, after three weekends of quilt shows where I demonstrated the tin Lizzie Longarm for Bob's Sew and Vac.  The shows have been all over northern New Mexico.  It has been very crazy but now I get to focus on projects for upcoming classes, catching up on quilting for clients, and hopefully, getting some projects done for myself. 
I have also been trying to learn to knit and crochet-good projects to take on the road. 
But, here are some of the lovelies I have seen this past month!

First up, from Los Alamos Piecemakers:
I loved this one, how creative!

An amazing Jinny Beyer pattern!  Way more paper piecing than I will ever commit to.  But absolutely gorgeous and outstanding!

LOVED the colors for this french braid!  And look at the pinks in the one beside it! 

And, I had to get an up close of this lovely quilting pattern.  I will have to look for that one!

That is just a few of the amazing quilt masterpieces from this show!  I had so much fun attending and meeting the quilters!  If you get a chance to go in upcoming years, definitely do- mark your calendars fellow New Mexicans.  Well worth the trip!  If staying in Los Alamos, I highly recommend the North Road Inn B&B.  It is just a few blocks from where I grew up and is a lovely place to stay with a fabulous breakfast! 

More shows in subsequent posts...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive