Thursday, January 2, 2014

HQC Goals

HQC is the acronym I have chosen to represent my three goals for this year...
Health, Quilting & Cleaning!
Some of the things I am doing to get me going on my Health goal:
I have joined Weight Watchers online-this is great so far since I am such a Chubba Wubba that I have LOTS of points!  Give me a month, then we will see how starving I am feeling...
I went to the gym this morning: 45 minutes on the elliptical and a very short squat/biceps workout since I had to get home.  Tomorrow I am thinking I might try the Zumba workout...we will see.
I saw this jar thing on Pinterest.  The first jar says "Pounds to Lose"  and the second jar says "Pounds Obliterated".  My first weigh in will be next Wednesday.  I hope the second jar isn't so empty at that point!
I have also subscribed to a couple of health and fitness magazines so that I will have motivations and reminders coming in all year!
I have to admit that my subway salad without any cheese and very little dressing was a little lacking in the fulfilling department at lunch today but I am just going to have to get use to it!
Just got home from grocery shopping where I stocked up on Power foods!
No quilting taking place yet today, maybe later.
I am gonna go start the laundry, does that count for the cleaning part?? :)

Enjoy your New Year while it is still fresh!  Best Wishes to All!

1 comment:

  1. It all counts! I love your counter jars. I may steal that idea--it's such a great visual to see where you are and how far you need to go.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive