Sunday, January 11, 2015

Insomnia

I couldn't sleep from about 3am this morning so...
I played in the scrap bag.   If my daughter likes it, it may be made repeatedly into pillows for her Choir friends who will be graduating this year- she will have to help me make the string blocks though!  It would be another great way to use up my mounds of scraps!  I am literally buried under them!
I used this pattern...

From the March/April 2010 Love of Quilting
See the cover below...

Also,
here is the picture and magazine cover of the pattern I am using for my sewing machine quilt.  It is from the April 2014 American Patchwork and Quilting magazine.

I am almost done with the other 3 sewing machine blocks that I need and making good progress on the 6 inch blocks.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive